Maya Joelle tagged me for this one!
somehow i got roped into the ultra-christian section of wordpress it’s an honor???
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Make sure to check out the original award post here!)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that pingbacks the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What is your favorite new hobby or activity that you’ve taken up in quarantine?
I haven’t really done anything new except exclusively listen to Queen (literally listening to Queen rn) and I’m kind of worried that I’m being annoying rec’ing their songs so much but like whatever (I’m listening to Sleeping on the Sidewalk rn… just btw…)
Re-listen to one of your favorite songs/albums from when you were younger. Write down your feelings, reactions, and thoughts. Post them as the answer to this question.
Since I have the brain capacity of a maggot I can’t remember what I liked to listen to a a child but since Mulan is great and once made a playlist with just “I’ll Make A Man Out of You” twenty-five times, I guess I’ll relisten to that one.
- Shang is fantastic
- Mulan is fantastic
- This song is fantastic
- I love this song
- I love this movie
- There’s no way I’m watching the live action
Text/email a friend and ask for a song recommendation. Listen to the song. Write down your feelings, reactions, and thoughts, and post them.
So I asked my brother because he has impeccable music tastes. here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwUXRwxwy6U
- this brings me back to my suessical play where thing one, thing two, and the grinch did the macarena during the bows. iconic
Which song was more fun to listen to? Do you like listening to old or new (to you) music better?
Janakin really outdid himself with that one! It’s perfect. I love it. Yes.
And I guess I’ll Make A Man Out Of You is still utterly fantastic.
Click on the blogger above you on my nominees list (Ainsley, click on Beck’s blog :)). Read one of their posts! For your answer to this question, link to a post by this blogger that you enjoyed, and say why you enjoyed it.
The Latest Happenings ~ Audrey Kate has some epic pictures!!!!! I really like photography so like YES FANTASTIC JOB MY DUDE
What’s the latest sentence you read (other than in this post — in a book, other blog post, email, etc.)? Type it here. Imagine a different context for it. Explain your new context. Optional: if you’re inspired, write a very short piece (50-200 words) inspired by it.
“made with 100% real cheese.” ~Palpatine introducing his wife to everyone
How many pairs of shoes do you own? Which is your favorite?
I own like seven pairs? AND OnLY THrEE ARe cONVERSE (I mean understandable tho bc converse are expensive ahahaha) But I really love my purple ones!
I’m too lazy to find a picture of them so you’ll just have to imagine them rn. But I have a pic in a past post somewhere….
ALRiGHT so apparently I have to make questions? Heck nooooooo. UGH. Um. What?
- Listen to these three songs. That’s it. Tell me why
- Go into your closet, pick up a piece of trash (you know there’s something hiding in there: even skeletons litter!) and eat it. What did it taste like?
- Insert a meme into your post
- Ask the family member close enough to hit and ask them of their opinion on Tow Mater actually being the savior of the world
- Find your 17th DVD. What is it? What’s your review of the movie/TV?
- Take these quizzes and tell me your results:
- I got Arnold and I am SO happy he is my boi and always has been
- OH CRAP I just realized Elf Boi #2, aka Rush Wilder aka my favorite WIP OC is basically Arnold I’m crying rn they’re literally the same person I didn’t even mean for that to happen omjg I-
- I’m sorry I can’t finish I’m too hung up on the Arnold/Rush thing I’m sorry