Ellyn tagged me! If you’re not following do so even if you don’t like books (if you don’t, then why the heck are you here?) because her name itself is just so awesome and her content is 10987643489% times better. (seriously! Allonsy. Thornraxx. That is the best name I’ve seen on this site)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1) What are you currently reading?
Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland (but I read so fast I’ve probably been done with it for weeks so yeah) (and also I write these posts waaay ahead of time) (actually no I just turned it in at the library so)
2) What’s your favourite ‘can’t-leave-the-house’ activity?
Sleeping/trying to sleep/ being in bed and staring at the ceiling/ being in bed and looking at memes
3) A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
Part of Your World. I’ve had it for MONTHS and I still need to read it. (Also The Guinevere Deception)
4) An intimidating book on your tbr
Uhh idk? I really want to read one of the Cassandra Clare books (the 900 page one) purely because it’s 900 pages but then I’ll have to read the entire series so I know what’s happening and ahhhhhhh so much.
5) Top 3 priority books on your tbr
- Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
- When Panic Attacks (I’m STILL reading this idk why)
- idk what it’s called but it’s about sirens in irl and it’s coming out soon and I REALLY WANT TO READ THIS OMJG IT SOUNDS AMAZINNGGG
6) Recommend a short book
Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman, “The Birthmark” by Nathaniel Hawthorne, or The Screwtape Letters by C S Lewis
7) Recommend a long book
Tbh I don’t read many long books anymore (I JUST CAN’T FOCUS WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME) but I really really liked My Lady Jane. It was about 500 pages I think?
8) Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh I’m doing what I want to do: sleep. Also write (this is an overstatement) and read a bunch of random stuff.
9) What do you plan on reading next?
Eat Mor Chickin, Inspire More People by Truett Cathy. (I have an autographed copy for some reason? Well technically it’s my dad’s but still)
I AM STILL LAZY, Y’ALL, SO JUST IF YOU WANT TO, GO AHEAD!