Well that was a thing
BEST BOOKS READ:
~The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
IT. WAS. GORGEOUS.
I didn’t really listen to much besides my Queen cd (tho I had to turn it into the library, and afterwards I felt like I was missing an arm. It’s been an integral part of my quarantine experience and I’m lost without it xD) (I should just buy it for myself or something)
~Out There from the Hunchback of Notre Dame
~Phineas and Ferb Star Wars Special
This is more canon than Solo and Rogue One, in my opinion.
~Revenge of the Sith
so emotionallllllll *cries in obi wan*
But seriously Anakin’s problems wouldn’t’ve happened if he could’ve vented about his love life but nooooooo attachments are forbidden (which I mean I get what they’re saying, but I also don’t. Feelings should be felt or else you’ll go insane trying to keep them hidden. LIKE SERIOUSLY SOCIOPATHS CANNOT FEEL THEIR EMOTIONS AND THEY’RE A MESS) (EMOTIONS ARE VERY IMPORTANT DON’T JUST LOCK THEM AWAY)
~Fantastic Mr Fox
This movie was so QUIET. Everyone had calm voices and the music was calm and I loved it!
And also Willem Dafoe was in it and he was green goblin and he’s great just like yeah
It was a dumb disney channel movie and for some reason exactly what I needed
I watched it mainly cause Zendaya because she is my favorite actress y’know and it was dumb but hilariously dumb
okay MALEFICENT AS A DRAGON is amaaaazzziiiiiinnnngggg and Aurora’s hair is gorgeous and also there were a few plot holes???
Star Wars: The Clone Wars season 7
Sherlock: The Abomiable Bride
This one is my FAVORITE sherlock episode idk why it’s just so good (ha all of them are tho) BUT IDK I JUST REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE and it’s so spookyyyy
It shows a side of Sherlock that we haven’t really seen before? It shows him as a smol child doing drugs to cope with Redbeard?? (I think) and just like e v e r y t h i n g I just ahhhhhhh it’s so good and all the emotional backstory stuff with Sherlock is SO well done idk I just love it
Also THE “it’s never twins thing” makes me 166% sure that Moriarty is a twin.
AND also can I just mention the creepiness again?
Sherlock: Sign of Three
DELAYED ACTION STABBING
I’m trying, okay?
My own posts:
STUFF THAT HAPPENED:
- The library finally opened and I was the sixth one there! Also one of the librarians was like “I’m so glad to see you” but I never talk to her and didn’t realize she was talking to me for like 15 seconds it was a very awkward experience for me
- I went to my old toxic church to drop my brother off somewhere and no one talked to me! Yayyyyyyy.
- Not much happened tbh
- I bought a new phone (which I really needed) because my old phone is so unreliable (I once got a text from my mom TWO DAYS after she sent it) and now I have a better one so that’s good! Also I have meme stickers for it hahahhahah (including Palpatine)
- Ummm I found out there’s a Dooku in his pajamas skin in Battlefront 2
- I read a bunch of really bad fanfiction
- I started playing Minecraft: Dungeons and it’s really good, actually! AND THE MUSIC IS AMAZING
- my little sister broke her wrist
- I got a new phone (finalllyyyyyyyyy) and it was extremely cheap with is AWEsOME! Also I can actually text in group chats AND there’s storage AND I can send memes via text message!!!!! It’s nice.
Write stuff (not the word, but actual content that I can use in my actual books please and thank you)
Nail those finals!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Actually I did? I got As in everything except chemistry! (AND THE CHEMISTRY ONE TOOK ME LITERALLY FOUR HOURS)
READ. READ. READ.
Yeah I diddddd
Get to 200 followers?? (probably not gonna happen but it would be great if I did) SO BASICALLY, FUTURE SELF, JUST TRY TO IDK PROMOTE YOURSELF ON BOOKSTAGRAM INSTEAD OF PRETENDING THIS BLOG DOESN’T EXIST?
I didn’t even promote myself…… BUT I PROMOTED SOMEONE ELSE HAHAHAH
GOALS FOR JUNE:
Practice practice practice a thing
Stop being so vague
Finish the meme wall
GIF OF THE MONTH:
me when my brothers interrupt my nap