So people apparently really like my lists so here’s another one???
- Kill your darlings. Either way works.
- Rewrite the disgusting gnarled draft you gave up on years ago- just for fun
sET SOMETHING ON FIREahahahah sorry smaug just took hold of my computer
- WRITE>>>FANFICTION>>> AND>>> MAYBE>> SEND>> ME> SOME?
- Read literally every single post by paperfury because she’s your #rollmodel (no I did not spell that wrong)
- Reread your plotless 300pg draft and pretend it counts as writing
- Look at tumblr prompts online and pretend you’re actually gonna use them
instead of becoming a tumblr prompt hoarder like me
- Actually write. (oh yeah, this is big brain time)
- Listen to Queen on full volume and cry (internally, of course) as you attempt to #author
- Write some background on your characters (giVe tHeM sOmE HEaRtBrEaK)
- Write a scene you’ve wanted to write foreeevvvveeerrr. Dew it.
- Go through your draft and lengthen your scenes. You know you want to.
- Or if you’re one of those people who write TOO MUCH (lucky) maybe take some hedge trimmers and chop away? OR JUST KEEP IT IDRC
- Listen to yet more Queen while rolling around on your floor, pretending to be a vacuum cleaner and hope the lint accumulated on your sweater forms words. (I promise I don’t do this on a daily basis.
it’s every other day) SET SOMETHING ON FIRESmaug won’t stop, sorryyyy
- Go back into the deep gross gnarly old drafts of old writing projects and *TRY* to revive them.
- Finish an outline or something, idk?
SET. SOMETHING. ON. FIRE.YES THIS IS DEFINITELY JUST SMAUG IT’S ALL FINE
- You can write a fun scene in your book with no purpose except to expand character relationships (I do this too much)
- fill a page with ridiculous descriptions
- Just write something so you can be proud of yourself and brag about how you wrote something! You don’t have to tell them it was two words!!
- Just write *something*
SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST, HERE’S A STOCK PICTURE