February was a thing.
BEST BOOKS READ:
A Curse So Dark and Lonely: By Brigid Kemmerer
The Silver Chair by C S Lewis
I’ve been working on many projects. Trying to rewrite FTIDKTT/Otherworldly YET AGAIN. If you have any suggestions I would be forever grateful.
Also Zenith of the Sea is… somewhere. 102 pages… And I’m almost done with all the plot I had planned. Ugh.
I’m trying to add a second POV but it’s not working very well.
AND I’m planning a Palpatine short story. I did some research. AND APPARENTLY, THE WHOLE DARTH PLAGUEIS THING HAPPENED DURING THE EVENTS OF THE PHANTOM MENACE? AND SO WHEN PALPY SAYS “IT’S A SITH LEGEND” HE’S JUST BEING DRAMATIC BECAUSE ONLY THREE SITH WERE A THING FROM THE TIME PLAGUEIS DIED AND WHEN PALPY TOLD ANI THE STORY: DARTH MAUL, TYRANUS, AND OBVIOUSLY, SIDIOUS. AND I GUESS WE COULD COUNT GENERAL GRIEVOUS, BUT HE’S NOT A SITH BC HE DOESN’T USE THE FORCE, BUT HE WAS TRAINED BY DOOKU. SO ONLY FOUR-FIVE SITH HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR THE STORY, SO THERE’S NO WAY IT’S A LEGEND.
dicitonary.com definition: a nonhistorical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.
I mean, it’s TECHNICALLY a legend, I guess, but IT’S NOT.
I’m sorry but I always imagined Palpy being a young boi (like Ani) and killing his master, which is 66x cooler, but NOOooOOoooOOooOO he was an oldish man when he did it, which isn’t quite as impressive. No offense.
Also I don’t condone murder. I’m just upset Palpy didn’t dEw iT impressively. (I sound like such a bad person omjg)
-God Help the Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame
-Anthem of Evil by John Williams
-Stalker by Tim Hawkins
-High School Musical 2
-Half of Zootopia
-Captain America the Winter Soldier
I watched this for the first time. Not as good as I wanted… I really didn’t like the main ship. Also the little girl was not little-girl-ish enough. But I loved the witches, so there’s that.
This movie was GORGEOUS. The autumn aesthetics ohmygosh did I mention I love fall?
Also Kristoff’s entire scene while singing lost in the woods is hands down the best scene I’ve seen in a long time. I love it. I am going to go back and rewatch that one scene because IT’S AMAZING.
I watched Blink again and Rosa, from the eleventh series of Dr Who. I LOVE historical episodes so much and I loved this one!
-Star Wars the Clone Wars
Of my own:
Stuff that happened:
- My play!!!!
- very sad rn (the day of the last two shows) because I actually talked to people and I probably won’t ever again xD
- The funeral…
- I’m apparently nicknamed Fake Chicken idk why
- I found out a reylo candle exists (tho I would only buy a PALPATINE candle because PALPATINE is amazing and i love the Senate xD)
- I talked to people (surprising, I know)
- I got sick and I now have more Cs than As
- I have been (self) diagnosed with Chronic Confusion because, like John, “I don’t understand. I still don’t understand.”
- I actually talked to people? (still can’t believe it)
- I cleaned my room! (What a feat)
- I was in an essay contest.
- And I actually talked to people! Yet again
- I bonded with this one random girl because I said this one guy looked like he belonged in r/niceguys (but he does tho. I’m not going to apologize)
- So my play was great. I threw apples and did surgery on scarecrow and it was great. Also I played exploding kittens literally the entire time with a couple random people. ALSO I MADE THIS FANTASTIC CARD TOWER. IT HAD A GATE AND EVERYTHING. I ALSO MADE A MINI YODA MADE OF A COUGH DROP WRAPPER AND PUT HIM IN THERE. sorry i’m just super proud.
- ALSO. I taught my little sister to answer “hello there” with “general kenobi” and she does it EVERY TIME
- Her path to the dark side is now complete
- I GOT SECOND PLACE IN AN ESSAY CONTEST! (I would’ve gotten first, probably, but the prompts were SO dumb and SO boring ew)
- Also a few weeks ago I made friends with someone because they quoted palpatine at me so here we are. Palpatine quotes will make friends for you xD
Unfortunately yes JUST KIDDING I AM VERY GRATEFUL. No seriously I am.
read 15 books
Errrrmmmmmmm… I read fourteen. I think.
have a picture for ALMOST every post
buy a new pop figure because why not
complete a super secret thing
Almost!!!! So close. You’ll see eventually. eVeNtUaLlY
actually be on even though I’m taking a not-really hiatus
Yes. Kind of.
make a new friend
Um yes, surprisingly?
GOALS FOR MARCH
actually have friends?
Read 10 books
do something social
get my grades up
GIF OF THE MONTH:
HOW WAS YOUR FEBRUARY? IF YOU NEED TO RANT JUST GO AHEAD I UNDERSTAND. HMM. HAVE YOU SEEN ANY BABY YODA MEMES RECENTLY?