I WATCHED DOCTOR WHO: THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR OMJG OMJG OMJG also I hate her new tardis look. Ew.
BEST BOOKS READ
Love & Luck
The Emperor by John Williams (from the Return of the Jedi)
The Anthem of Evil by John Williams (Rise of Skywalker)
In A World of my Own from Alice in Wonderland
My Stick by Bad Lip Reading
Bouncy Ball by Bad Lip Reading
Bring it On Home To Me by someone I forgot but my brother and I sing it (awfully) together
I found this gem in my really really old draft of FTIDKTT.
When they left the tent, they were already in the thick of battle. Creature against human. Sword against sword. Knife against knife. Bullet against bullet. Wait, that doesn’t work. Bullet against flesh. That’s better. Wait… That flesh belonged to…
“Arielle!” Cascade cried.
and I found this:
Wow, they trust me enough to ship things. I’m only fifteen! Rush shouldn’t have been surprised. Whether it be clothes, animals, even other creatures, in this age, creatures even younger than Rush ship things. Some ship the wrong things and they are punished severely by the shipping headquarters.
Obviously I meant it as in relationship-ships instead of the actual shipping that he was doing in the scene.
90 pages of Zenith of the Sea (instead of 80! Woohoo…)
LITERALLY THE DAY BEFORE EDIT::: ONE HUNDRED PAGES. I DID IT. (well, technically 99 if you don’t count the title page bUT IT’S 100)
THERE IS ANOTHER. “painting outline”
The Phantom Menace
Ani *WAS* adorable omjg
The Attack of the Clones
Anakin is an actual nice guy with his ‘Milady’ stuff
Tobey Maguire’s Spidey is such a dork and I love it.
The Lion King
I will never get over Mufasa’s death
mUfAsAAAAAAHHHHHHH *this is so much fun to say tho*
Lion King Two
This movie isn’t good, yet I still love it
Doctor Who: The Eleventh Series
This really confuses me bc it’s 13, but the 11th series. UGHh. I really hate her new TARDIS but I really love it other than that. I technically started it on Dec 31st, but, I watched it until midnight and it was *fantastic*
I even used my Weeping Angel mug! I also watched The God Complex (BEFORE AMAZON MADE YOU PAY FOR IT)
Doctor Who: Spearhead from Space
I FOUND CLASSIC WHO AT THE LIBRARY AND I OFFICIALLY PUT THE THIRD DOCTOR IN THIRD PLACE OF MY OVERALL FAVORITE DOCTORS. (10, 12, 3)
is my new favorite gif.
this is equally as fantastic.
ALSO. BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES. When I was a child, I visited a museum somewhere in Illinois and there was a life-size figure of Abraham Lincoln. idk if it was wax or plastic. BUT. I SWEAR. ABE LINCOLN SMILED AT ME. AND WINKED. ALSO MOVED HIS HAND SLIGHTLY. ALL ON SEPERATE OCCASIONS (of the same day) I WENT IN THE ROOM. HE MOVED. AWHILE LATER I CAME BACK. HE SMILED. I CAME BACK (by force) AND HE WINKED. I swear it happened. It did.
Books I bought:
Part of Your World (A Twisted Tale)
A Curse So Dark and Lonely (got it for $4!!!! with the downside of a sharpie mark on a page)
STUFF I READ
Alas, I wasn’t very active this month either. Sorry y’all. Play stuff. Also headaches. And mental health.
ALSO SOME OF MY POSTS I’M PROUD OF:
STUFF THAT HAPPENED:
- My brother found my blog just by searching “doctor who” in wordpress. I guess I am obsessed.
- Also my one and only friend started reading my blog. *waves* HI, DANNY! She’s fantastic. Also was in another country for a mission trip for a week, leaving me absolutely crazy cause I have no other friends. At all.
- “This new nose is so unreliable.”
- And since my brother found this blog I can’t be completely honest about life stuff. THANKS, ANAKIN. Not his real name but he is LITERALLY (now Danny wants to literally smack me upside the head with a crowbar) ANAKIN.
- Play stuff is happening and the harmony the trees have is so hard. Even one of the directors (who went to music school??) says it’s hard so… RIP me. And my other Ents. I AM GROOT.
- I watched Doctor Who (despite Amazon making you pay) which was NOT bad. *cough* mother *cough* who said it was *cough* *cough* a waste of time *cough*
- My play is in LESS THAN A MONTH
- One of my friends died
- One of my brother’s friendquaintences looks exactly like the lead from Ratatoullie (forgot the lead guy’s name) and I don’t know what to do with this information.
LAST MONTH’S GOALS:
Post at least once a week
I actually did this one!
Get to 100 pages of Zenith of the Sea
YES I DID. IT WAS HARD BUT I DID. (I’m surprised)
Read at least one new book I bought and review it
I bought a book. A reviewed a book. They were not the same book.
Become more active again
Buy Library of Lost Things because I’ve been waiting for two and a half months to get it and I’m dying
Don’t worry about these goals (I don’t usually- just reminding myself)
YUP I ACTUALLY COMPLETED A GOAL WOW
GOALS FOR FEBRUARY:
read 15 books
have a picture for ALMOST every post
buy a new pop figure because why not
complete a super secret thing
actually be on even though I’m taking a not-really hiatus
make a new friend
I just wanna thank all of you who left such nice comments when I told you about my friend- it really means a lot omjg y’all are so nice!!! Seriously, thank you SO MUCH, here’s a baby yoda picture I picked especially for y’all.