I was tagged by Ellyn!!!! THANK YOUUUU!
- All the answers must be about your blog posts
- Please link me back as the original creator of the tag so I can see all your posts!
- You don’t have to provide just one post for each question, you can provide as many as you want so long as they were written in 2019
- If you haven’t written a post that matches one of the questions, choose one that relates to it as close as possible
- Tag 5+ bloggers so they can share their accomplishments too! And make sure you read the posts they share!
what’s your favorite book review?
I used some great gifs in this one. I’m super proud.
what’s your favorite discussion post?
ahahah… this is more of a “why can’t people change their minds sometimes” post and it’s a bit embarrassing but whatever.
what’s your favorite fun post?
Oh. The RANT. If you haven’t read this, please do it for the rant. One of the best rants I’ve ever had. It’s all in gifs. Seriously. Just do it.
what’s your favorite book recommendation post?
Redheads are important to me so I only picked books starring redheads.
what’s your favorite book/bookish photo?
I’m very proud of these three
(this is an example of my meme wall in its early stages)
(I love the colour in this one)
what’s your favorite original idea/blog post?
It’s a tag- I made myself!!! I’m super super proud of it.
And I also made this one:
what’s your absolute favorite blog post you wrote this year?
I only officially started blogging around this time last year. A Thousand Perfect Notes was one of the first book reviews I’ve ever written and honestly it was the best one I’ve ever written. I love it so, so much.
ANNND its sibling:
have you reached any blogging achievements this year?
Yeah. Actually getting readers. I didn’t know blog-hopping was a thing and I only followed ONE person for the first five months… oof. I’m at ONE HUNDRED in six or seven months?? Like, WHHHHAAATTT? I just want to SAy (AGAIN) THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH
(WARNING: you will probably see this gif again)
Sorry, I know I tag you for everything but I just can’t rn. I’m having a moment. A large moment. MANY moments. I’m listening to Star Wars trying not to fall asleep. ANYwAy yeah
I’m just pretending you’re 5+ bloggers
Again, I just want to let you know that I have play rehearsal things coming up so I won’t be around and *probably* won’t post alot. Also this Christmas business, too. SO please stick around I’ll probably be back. I hope.