yyyyyyyyAy. It’s Christmas Season y’all! Also flu season. Disease season. Deck the halls with boughs of VITAMINS, FRUITS, AND HAND SANITIZER. KEEP YERSELF HEALTHY. I don’t wanna catch any diseases, and neither do you.
(Also, mono’s going around in schools of the people I go to church with and I really don’t want to catch that- imagine having to explain how you got it omjg)
Best books read:
The Queen of Nothing: it was SO GOOD here’s my review: THE QUEEN OF NOTHING
Deadpool: Dead Presidents: it’s super good! Deadpool comics are amazing. Thanks to my bro for recommending.
READ THIS FANFIC YOUR LIFE WILL BE CHANGED:
God Help the Outcasts (hunchback of notre dame)
Hey Mando! (the mandalorian soundtrack)
Desert Moon (Aladdin LA)
Arabian Nights (Aladdin OG)
Les Poissons (The Little Mermaid Live) THIS IS THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST I COULD LISTEN TO IT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER
Satisfied (Hamilton) (thank you, Aditi)
Blog posts I loved:
honestly I wasn’t able to read many blog posts this month. sorry.
ahahaha… ten more pages of Zenith of the Sea. #soproductive.
I also have a new outline I’m starting about bounty hunter fairies. I started it on November 4th-ish and I have four pages! wow.
I also started a Gilderoy Lockhart fanfic which is posted nowhere for no one to see *yet* It’s basically Gilderoy if he had a blog so… it’s hilarious, in my opinion, and I’m super excited to get into it. IDK what it’s gonna be called, so if you have any suggestions…. (plllease)
here’s an example: (one of the least funny bits, sorry)
I’m going to teach at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
When I had my interview, Dumbledore said, and I quote, “Gilderoy, you’re the least valuable of us, so you get the cursed Defence against the Dark Arts job. Also because you have no connections to Voldemort.”
And Snape, my dearest old friend said, “Yeah, Voldemort has a certain need for intellect and competence.”
Snape has always been a bit of a party pooper, if you ask me.
Books I bought:
The Queen of Nothing
The First Avenger
*cries* (BUCKY!) (CAP!) (PEGGY!)
*cries* (STAN LEE!)
Alice in Wonderland
AH I LOVE IT. SO FANTASTICAL
High School Musical
Cheesy but yes
Can you see I just got Disney+?
Baby Yoda. Bounty hunters. What’s not to love?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it’s so good I love Jarvis I love Peggy AHHHHHHH
High School Musical the Musical the Series
I LOVE this series, actually, because I like YELLING AT THEIR IDIOTIC DECISIONS. I would rant about their dumb issues for HOURS. Seriously! Like, this NiNi girl is SoooOOoooOOoo dramatic and BROKE UP with Ricky (?) because he wouldn’t say “I love you” back. C’MONNNNN. Y’ALL ARE 16 YOU DON’T NEED TO BE THROWING THE ‘L’ WORD AROUND. Also give him a break his parents seem to be breaking up and he’s OBVIOUSLY messed up about it.
ALSO this Ricky guy can back off. Seriously tho- she made it clear they’re done and he just won’t leave her alone. Like she’s “happy” with her “boyfriend” and he can see that but NO he won’t let them be and get over it. He keeps pestering her even though she’s told him to stop. Doesn’t seem like their relationship is healthy at all. GROW UP.
ALSO. The play director can CLEARLY see that they’re in an awkward situation, so stop trying to get them to kiss on the FIRST REHEARSAL. You could literally just tell them: hey, if you aren’t going to ACT like you like each other, there’s no point in letting you keep these roles. IT’S NOT THAT HARD.
ALLLLLLLLLSO (how many times can I say also?) What’s the deal with mr robotics guy and why does he hate her so much? SO WHAT IF STUDENTS DROPPED OUT TO TAKE DRAMA? IT’S THEIR RIGHTFUL DECISION.
Also, can I just say, EJ’s cousin (dang I forgot her name) is the best. Also Carlos (is that his name?) is also the best. And Seb (Sharpay) deserves more screen time.
ANd I just realized this became a full blown post in itself so THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK.
The World According to Jeff Goldblum
I watched the ice cream episode and YES. Just yes. Amazzziing!
MONTHLY THINGS THAT HAPPENED:
- I saw my brother’s play (Aladdin) three times. It. Was. Fabulous. He was Razoul and did SO WELLLLLL.
- THE QUEEN OF NOTHING. DUH>
- I cleaned my closet. (big accomplishment, trust me)
- Also, I saw @horsyjedipotter (probably spelling this wrong but it’s late) (not really but it FEELS late) at my brother’s play and I hadn’t seen her in a while. So shoutout to her for no reason except for being a great friend. Assuming that’s her I haven’t actually confirmed it: so if it’s not you, I am extremely sorry my brain likes messing up (but I’m 99.999% sure it’s her)
- I drew a chili
- I went to a birthday party of my brother’s friend and it was a nerf war ANND I won the hide-and-seek which is my greatest life’s accomplishment.
- Honestly I forgot everything that happened this month
- Um my baby brother is sick and has this weird thing to make him breathe medicine? IDK what it is cause he got it literally yesterday.
- So I was supposed to see my uncle (who I haven’t seen in a YEAR) and my little sister decided to get sick and throw up everywhere? SO this Thanksgiving I’ll be in my room, making no noise, and pretending I don’t exist (which is fine with me)
- I also rearranged my bookshelf and just alphabetized it instead of alphabetizing and color-coding and I’m not sure I like it…
- November was a bit of a Nope-vember for me
- Here’s my blog’s national gif (Idk what else to call it)
Last month’s goals:
Post twice a week
YUP! I actually posted three times a week somehow!
Have a picture for every post
ahaha no I forgot about it
Read Queen of Nothing and get a post about it out in (maybe) the same day.
YUP! I got QoN on a thursday night? and WROTE the post the next day. THen posted it on sunday.
Be a *bit* more active, but I can’t promise anything
YUP! I was a *bit* more active as in not much
Watch the LOTR Trilogy through + The Hobbit
I totally forgot about this omjg I wish I did this
Goals for December:
Go to the library (I haven’t been to the library in a month, RIP me)
Nail Wizard of Oz auditions??
Post three times a week
Get to 100 pages of Zenith of the Sea
Reread Harry Potter
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DECEMBER DON’T GET SICK. SERIOUSLY.