This is my first post written after dying and being reincarnated as a ghost so this post may be slightly incoherent.
Actual footage of me reading this book
More Than We Can Tell by Brigid Kemmerer
Warning: You will most likely die while reading this book.
- Okay I’m sorry but I love him so much
- Where can I start
- And even though he has his own book it still isn’t enough I need more
- Anyway I loved him so much (even more than I already did) and I can’t say anything more without going completely insane
- I didn’t really like her. She’s okay, but an idiot. Also kind of a jerk. Rev deserves better.
- I can tolerate her. She’s not actually that bad. UGH it’s just that we have a complicated relationship
me when THAT happens
also me when THAT happens
- She’s so stupid why didn’t she see it coming?????
- Other than that I guess she’s okay
- I need more?
- I don’t remember much I just remember he’s also a smol bean and I need more.
- She was so underused and I feel like she deserved more
- I KNEW IT I KNEW IT FROM THE BEGINNING
- Ahhhhhhhhhh he’s still amazing
- Ahhhhhhhhhh she’s still so sweet
- Emma’s fam
- nope. (tho I’m glad her mom realized how much she hurt her daughter by putting down what she loved)
- Rev’s fam
- OH MY GOSH I LOVE THEMMMM! They’re so understanding and kind and sweet… UGH I just love them.
- Rev’s dad
- BUTT TRUMPET
Romance in a gif:
What I liked about the book:
Basically everything including Rev (it was so well done ahh)
What I disliked about the book:
Um the entire Ethan ending. Also Emma being mean to Cait for no reason (tho I completely understand but they didn’t really go into it- just let it happen) Also the Ethan thing aka him being the stereotypical evil online friend.
On a scale of insane pastors to Texy the dog:
Chicken nuggets next to a church (9 3/4)
This book. I like it!