So my favorite month is over. *cries in spook*
*realizing thanksgiving and christmas is coming up*
*me realizing November = Queen of Nothing*
best books read:
people kill people by Ellen Hopkins
This book (sorry, no cover or link I’m writing this last minute) is purely amazing there’s nothing more I can say except AMAZING.
frankenstein by Mary Shelley
I loved this so much (despite failing my first quiz on it… ahaha) But I have really good notes on it and I’ll need to reread it soon (it’s divided up so I’m gonna reread it to get the full effect)
I’ve LOVED listening to “The Eyes of Love” aka a deleted Mary Poppins song!! Really good! I love singing it. Also my faves haven’t changed much since last month…
Also the Ghostbusters theme. And Bohemian Rhapsody (panic at the disco version is fab too) And Thriller by Michael Jackson. (spoooook)
Blog posts I loved
So…. I have not finished a draft…. of anything. Yaaayyy. BUT I do have seventy pages now!! Instead of… sixty. IT’S HARD WORK OKAY.
If I keep giving you scenes like this there’s no point in publishing the book. BUT I’m doing it anyway. Bad idea? Yes. Will I stop? No.
She waves to Dr Cartwell, the manager, who is helping a disgruntled woman find her low-fat, shell-less whole eggs and reading a list of everything wrong with his store with a placid smile.
“Karen, I’m sorry, but those eggs don’t exist.” He throws an apologetic smile over the woman’s ridiculous hairstyle at Eddie, as the woman explodes in righteous anger. How dare they not have impossible foods? Dr Cartwell’s eyes land on Caspian and widen. Ignoring Karen, he whispers something into the next cashier’s ear, who whispers something into the next cashier’s ear. It’s a game of dominoes involving gossip about Eddie.
Eddie stalks over, a fake smile on her face. She turns to the customer, who is still ranting about how she’ll never come back. “Hello. We don’t care. Bye Felicia.”
The woman draws herself to her full height (shorter than Eddie, surprisingly). “Who are you to tell me what to do? And the name’s Karen.”
“I’m the youngest pirate captain of the sea. Don’t make me add you to my 666 page list of people I need to get revenge on.” Karen scuttles away, muttering how Kyle will hear about this.
Books I bought:
Serpent and Dove
I have yet to read these (I have a problem with reading books I own??? idk)
*me at me wondering why I never read recently released books*
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
ONLY COMPLAINT: NOT. ENOUGH. MERRY. AND. PIPPIN. I love them so much and all they do is ride around in a tree??? Seriously? THAT’S ALL THEY DO. I love Pippin he needs more than that! (tho the ents are amazzsiiinnnggngn) Also why does Aragorn make out with all these random dream Arwens it’s kinda annoying.
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Sherlock!!! The Reidenbach fall. So sad. but the next episode’s even sadder.
I also rewatched Mummy on the Orient Express. (Dr who: 12th doctor)
About my month
- well OCTOBER!!! *yaaaay*
- I missed national fluffernutter day I was so excited and I missed it 😦 I JUST WANTED A SANDWICH.
- Gilderoy Lockhart costumeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeEEEEE
- BACK OFF. (an inside joke)
- I developed film for the first time and my photography teacher said my pictures were well exposed !!!!!! (sorry I’m just super happy) (I’ll show y’all some of my pics when I print them) (sorry, no cats) (cats are literally the hardest things to take pictures of)
- My meme wall has DOUBLED in size!
- I actually was social aka went to a school halloween party
- my friend is confusing are we friends or not?
- My brother gave me his Mysterio lego minifig in exchange for a slytherin scarf and I Am Lovin’ It.
- ALSO I FOUND OUT THERE’S A VINCENT VAN GOGH POP FIGURE COMING OUT IN MARCH AHHHHHHHHHH
- I’m doing a school report on knives. Very Important™
- Last pop figure mention: tHeRe’S aN uNmAsKeD mYsTeRiO and I lOvE iT tHis IS wHy I shoUldN’t BE tRustEd with MonEy or Else I’D bUy evErytHing
- I’M FINISHING THIS ON OCTOBER 30TH AND THERE’S SUPPOSED TO BE THUNDERSTORMS ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT AKA HALLOWEEN WILL MOST LIKELY BE CANCELLED. WHY.
- Also my anxiety’s getting better: I went to the before-mentioned halloween party and actually LEFT my friends (she was fine- she had her own friends and was actually ignoring me so) and talked to people I don’t know very well about Venom.
LAST MONTH’S GOALS:
Finish Gilderoy Lockhart costume
Yup!!! It’s fantastic I’ll share a picture eventually maybe idk. I’m a *bit* busy atm. To be honest you probably wouldn’t get any posts from me if I didn’t preschedule everything. BUT I DID MAKE MAGICAL ME out of my coverless Chamber of Secrets which is FAB.
Finish a draft of Zenith of the Sea and get at least halfway through Otherworldly‘s outline.
NOPE: sadly, I’m only at seventy pages of ZotS and Otherworldly has exactly six.
Read 30 books. (I’ve slacked off on my reading recently and need to get back on track)
Gain twenty more followers.
YUP! I’m at 83 followers!?? THANK YOU! THANK YOU AGAIN! AND AGAIN, THANK YOU! (if I get to 100 I might do a Q and A, idk)
Post twice a week.
YES I actually posted THREE TIMES A WEEK. WOAH.
Goals for November:
Post twice a week
Have a picture for every post
Read Queen of Nothing and get a post about it out in (maybe) the same day.
Be a *bit* more active, but I can’t promise anything
Watch the LOTR Trilogy through + The Hobbit
HOW WAS YOUR OCTOBER? IS HALLOWEEN YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY, OR IS IT JUST ME?