(Sorry Tree and Bree but I recently had a birthday and had to do this)
- Find a book for each of your initials:
(These aren’t my actual initials, but when I publish a book, I hope to use different initials/name. CAuse that’s cool.)
(So many books start with ‘the…’ WHYY)
R- Romeo and Juliet
A- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland
B- (the) Boy Who Steals Houses
- Count your age along your bookshelf. What book is it?
- Pick a book set in your city/country
I haven’t read many Southern books 😦 But I’ll choose Fiendish.
- Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
Harry Potter: I just want to go to Hogwarts, okay??
- Pick a book that’s your favorite colour:
- Which book do you have fondest memories of?
A Thousand Perfect Notes: One of the few books where I was actually crying. Slightly.
- Which book did you have difficulty reading?
ANNE OF GREEN GABLES I’VE BEEN STUCK ON ONE PAGE FOR MONTHS JUST LOOK AT MY CURRENT READS. MERLIN’S BEARD.
- Which book in your TBR gave you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: It’s amazing, yes, but I was still pretty happy to finish it (mostly…)
- (I’m adding this) Which book in your TBR have you been putting off FOREVER?
Obsidio. I can’t finish this series. I just CAN’T rn because it’s so amazing I don’t want it to end. And Aru Shah and The Song of Death. It’s been sitting on my bookshelf for a week but I can’t read it cause I want to fully e n j o y it.
- (also adding cause I need TEN questions to make it even) Which book would you move into if you could?
Thank you again for reading and come. Back. SOon. I probably will.